ScultoRob: The Robot That Shapes Your Ideas
Learn about ScultoRob, its fields of applications, and how robotic automation can streamline the most delicate manufacturing processes in various industries: sculpting & artistic work, engineering design & prototyping, architecture, interior & exterior design, furniture, and more. In this recorded session, we demonstrate ScultoRob and how it can automate carving, polishing, cutting, and trimming process of marble & stone, metal, and other materials.
- What is ScultoRob?
- Different materials and object shapes that can be carved with ScultoRob.
- How ScultoRob can improve operational efficiency and production quality.
- Software demo: offline programming for low-volume, high-variety production.
Precision Stone, Inc. | Mark Mennin, Inc.
Robotic Surface Finishing For Composites
– Why robotic automation instead of manual surface finishing?
– Will automatic robotic surface finishing improve outcomes?
– Can robotic surface finishing reduce worker injuries?
– Are there any constraints for high variety, low volume manufacturing?
– Is it easy to program SandRob in-house?
Globe Composites | Delastek
Automate & Grow Your O&P Business with ORTIS
Watch this recorded webinar to learn about ORTIS™️ (The original O&P carving robot) and how automating production with this robotic system can help O&P and Central Fabrications facilities of all sizes automate the most delicate manufacturing processes.
- What is ORTIS™️ and why is it regarded as the original O&P carving robot?
- Why should I replace my old 3-axis carver with a 7-axis ORTIS™️?
- I already have a CAD software, do I need to change it?
- Do I need an engineer to program ORTIS™️?
- What level of automation am I able to reach with ORTIS™️?
Tillges Technologies | Biotech Limb & Brace
Robotic Surface Finishing For Composites (ACMA)
Learn about the applications of the SandRob robotic system in surface finishing operations of composite material on complex shapes, and ways it can address the most common manufacturing challenges.
– How do I reduce health hazards and worker injuries through robotic automation?
– How can I maintain consistent output quality and improve production outcomes?
– What are the applications of robotic platforms in high variety, low volume manufacturing?
American Composites Manufacturing Association (ACMA)