Topic: Robotic Surface Finishing For Composites
Learn about the applications of the SandRob robotic system in surface finishing operations of composite material on complex shapes, and ways it can address the most common manufacturing challenges.
In this recorded session, we demonstrate the specific applications of robotic automation in sanding, grinding, polishing, and trimming for composite surface finishing in the automotive, aerospace, and transportation fields, with the valuable contribution of some of our Customers.
Find the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions in this webinar recording:
– Why robotic automation instead of manual surface finishing?
– Will automatic robotic surface finishing improve outcomes?
– Can robotic surface finishing reduce worker injuries?
– Are there any constraints for high variety, low volume manufacturing?
– Is it easy to program SandRob in-house?